Would Be Gone By Esmerelda



i miss us, 

the moment we shared,

The time short,

We used to text each other at the same time the feelings we had,

The feelings people saw and beefed us beefed me

I miss it so much,

When I used to write for you,

You’d look at me and tell me you loved me,

Where is that love we shared?

Gone... I guess

But it’s alright 

I could do a week without you. . .

I did it once,

But it was really the most dreaded feelings,

We had shared something,

It is like a bond between us,

In one place,

Bear it in mind that, one day, you wouldn’t see me

You’d want to feel me but I wouldn’t be there

You’d want to reach out to touch my lips

But. . . I’d be far away

Because I wouldn’t be there 

.

I don’t want to do this,

I don’t want to let you go,

But. . .

You keep putting a lot of girls above me,

You knew. . . I was still there when you need me, 

I dunno how I’m gonna live without you,

Now that I’m dating but I still have a broken heart,

How long would this last?

.

I can’t think straight,

When you’re done playing around,

I know you’d come back around,

Maybe not today,

Neither is it going to be tomorrow. . .

One thing I know for sure is

You’d find me but you wouldn’t see me

Because I’d be far beyond reach 

My heart is being withdrawn from you

Away from you 

I’m almost like a stranger and all you want to do is apologize

I ain’t a kid no more 

We’ve gone this far 

It’s alright if you want it to end it.

I had survived once 

And I can do it again many times

I know teenage love never last 

It always ends one day 

Because . . . 

It’s either you get tired

Or you find someone better

Well if you have 

Good luck with it

And ill-luck to me for sticking around for too long...


July2014


Socials:Twitter: Joyce_ie

               Instagram: Joyce.ie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.