To My Next Girlfriend






I love to drink my action because it speaks louder than words,
And if I ever make a mistake just kiss me and tell me how to walk,
With your feelings and watch me be the best hero in your city,
I might say nothing to others because I know they want something,
But to you my everything you should know my anything,
I love to wake up next by your side and let my hands take a stroll down the line,
Where it crosses hells gate and watch you waters cool down my mind,
My favorite color is blue because when I look up I still want to think about you,
I have been hurt in my past life but in your arms I just want to feel right,
Love kiss you and treat you like Romeo when he found love,
I'm a heartless thug whos life has been hooked on the line,
But don't be scared of heights because I'll teach us how to fly,
Some days will be rainy but I promise to be the rainbow that comes after the storm,
And when the rain is gone our fire will never be disturbed,
Because you're my favorite song that comes on unannounced,
Lets cheers and create memories take polaroid's and stay enemies,
Because one day i'll become your worst memory.




Instagram/Twitter:dicennaemeka 

Comments

  1. 🙄shey I will not apply to be your next girlfriend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.