A Story Or A Poem





I don't know if to call this a story or a poem but I hope you enjoy it,

He wasn't feeling straight on himself then he had to check on his friends,

Little did he know he was far from his ends but his girl was rocking a Benz,

Met up at the bar with a glass in her hands too pretty to be true,

Curvy lady looking set her smile fire she lit my jet,

Let's fly out to a place where no one can relate,

I take you like my brother and love you like my mother,

But I can't assure you a relation even if we sailing in ships,

Moods changed and couple days she was feeling pain,

I understand the pressure of sitting on the fence,

Hoping you make a dollar or you create a chance,

My OG said Loyalty is rare If you find it keep it,

Because this ladies will always hurt you when they are probably busy,

Then the pressure kicks in dressed in Nike,

Just to messed up all we built and you allowed it,

Flowers on the ground and all you could do was sniff through it,

Positivity is everything you will be needing to raise above the storm,

Even when they hate you please still carry on,

Because this life is a battle and only the strong can live on,

Never let your present determine what is in the future.



- Dicey



Comments

  1. this is literally so beautiful i love it💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so good... keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sooo much.. it was a poem and a story for me. It's beautifully written. P.s this is nie😹❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.