WITH LOVE FROM ME TO YOU.


Imagine the beauty of life locked in her eyes,
I cant lie but this love has been since forever,
Let's give this another try and watch me change,
My ways or directions towards your heart,
Tiger stripes laced on her melanin skin,
Made me burst quick trust her with the fast ride,
She loves the real definition of her body art,
I promise to be a man on this better path,
Let's walk down the aisle with flower and smiles,
Take charge of the voltage raging in your mind,
And bring light and peace to your heavy heart,
She loves to take flights with me to beautiful places,
Trust issues she fighting but with me she wins,
Hood babygirl yunno she got the vibes,
Every good thing comes with complications,
But promise to complicate me with healthy conversations,
Love stories and guide true in our rainy days,
Watch me Dior you while I adore you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.