BROKEN

Stayed in bed with my thoughts,
playing hide and seek with my soul,
replaying moments with Mary and Booze,
showing me my past and tribulations winning battles,
I was destined to win from earth's time,
but the fear of lot of blind things leads the eagle's eyes to sprain
his neck on the wrong prey,
wandered around life connecting dots on how far we have come,
to give our dreams to masters who molest reality before our eyes,
kept saying we would never make our test on papers for never believing their coup deter,
lost my identical team mate on our best day,
playing that important match that lead us to the finals of the next stage,
trust me never to say anything but I know everything,
your scent is flower beautiful like the roses,
blessings the morning with its aroma of hope and nature
I had to push my struggles forward to exchange it for smiles and fame someday,
I made it alone with mortals breaking souls in the streets,
got the baddest bitch but she is every brother's stick,
but I mind my business rolling dice on the vertical end of my street,
but every man has his death story to tell while,
surviving  on oxygen in the country's O².


Instagram:dicennaemeka
Twitter:dicennaemeka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.