SEX AND DRUGS.

Baby let me stare at you while i grind my plant,
flashbacks from the last scene hits harder at night,
like my strokes on your pussy tonight,
with moans and groans and likkle cum top,
billing my zoot while i carefully undress you with my naked eyes,
sparks my interest and kneels to your temple to pray,

Hail Mary,
fill my grace with her waters of beauty,
tongues locked in a prison filled with white men running for pleasure,
booking our minds on Mary's brown jet to fly,
medicate our lone souls on a journey of pain and pleasure,
I'll take you to a universe filled with unicorns and rainbows,
where your legs keeps shaking like Rambo,
five rounds of everything pretty and nice,
pray to Mary for our souls to rest in Nirvana,
mama please keep my enemies away from soul and destiny,
six rounds and we still burning slowly into the night,
with sweat,blood and sex confessions,
she said she prays this lasts forever but the universe keeps changing condoms like humans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.