ONCE I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL, I'M GOING TO START THIS MUSIC THING - TINO

 
                     

     Tino is one of the new fast rising and also an independent artiste pushing the waves out there now, his style of music could be simply be anything afro but more of afro soul and a touch of afro pop sounds. He is also law student but that doesn't stop from rubbing shoulders or creating melodies with his talented mates. 

What's your full name and how old are you?

My full name, Odunsanya Adefemi ,I'm still a young boy little bit over 20 so yeah.

What's brought the passion that drove you into music?

Well,this has been since high school, from listening to good music to scribbling funny rap lines just for fun ,and I said once I'm done with school, I'm going to start this thing let's see what it looks like, here we are.

What's your creative process?

I like to perceive ,I just learnt this you know you always get better with consistency of things, I like to perceive my environment, my emotions right about that time,cause that's the only way you can make honest music,I play alot in the studio too,it gets me relaxed.


What's was it like to be the Fresh BeatsFM artiste of the week?

That was in 2017,well I submitted my song to different mails then one evening, I was at a party with my guys saw a notification pop up on my phone " Beat Fm"..... I first weak lol because bro it has been God, but that made me feel, okay I think I'm on my way.

It's been two months since you released "Could Be You",has it been a yes track or a miss one?

Oh yeah,it's been a yes track,I really dont know how these happen but it's really God's blessing and mercy ,"Could Be You" got me so many listeners, and all I can just say is,we're not done. 

What's next for you?

I'm working on a little little project, a compilation of few but chained songs,I would just like to surprise my listeners/supporters so yeah, that's what we're working on right now, once we are set,we're out again.

Follow Tino on his social platform
Instagram:tino.gram
Twitter:TinoAgain 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.