WITH LOVE FROM YOUR SLAVE.


I get lost in the fantasy of your smiles,
intoxicated by love or something close to it,
wondering like a zombie in your world,
your words were smooth enough to hold keep a criminal,
moonwalkin slowly, your ex calls me Michael,
you healed our wounds with your decietful words,
and clothed me with the cloak of confusion,
just to keep me lame from being a toxic man,
admonished my phone to ring your bells again
nights I begged you to loosen my cuffs but, the time difference had us Lagos to London
you were my best memory but it got formatted by a virus you created in my system,
far away into the fields you ran and exited me,
travelled to the far city called Distance and, left letters on your kitchen shelf with my, slave keys and a poison to kill my mind,
after reading.
    Hello Prisoner,
         I'm sorry for hurting your heartless heart again by acting like your best dream while I manifested into the nightmare that rains sweat on your body. Sorry for acting like I cared while I needed your good deeds to heal my broken pot so I can fetch feelings for my Master to drink all night till we done making love, please don't imagine us more than a painful memory you don't deserve this, I knew what I wanted but I kept your good heart racing cars with no direction or finish tracks. I promise to act like I care when next I ascend in your life but the poison won't kill your spirit but weaken your heart to succumb to my wails again. Take care loser.
Your worst nightmare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.