DN Label released a new single



Debbie Nwuli, popularly called DN released a new song titled "MONICA" featuring an upcoming act Kukoyi Oluwatoyosi, also known as ToStar


The Fast Rising Talent Manager and CEO of DN Label Entertainment collaborated with Tostar to produce MONICA after Tostar emerged as the winner of a talent competition organized by DN Label Entertainment two years ago, Tostar was temporarily signed to the agency and was assured of the production of MONICA which was just a freestyle as at that time. DN saw potentials and believed the song would be a jam and in her own words "I count how many times I listened to the freestyle of the song, it was a video he uploaded to audition and I promised him later on that we were going to produce the song and here we are, I guess dreams do come true. "

MONICA is an heartfelt song produced and mixed and mastered by Dawie. It's a heartbreak song that is relatable to both male and female.  Tostar said "Yes, it's a true story, I was hurt by a girl I loved but her name isn't truly MONICA."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.