Get To Know:Sara Bloom


Saralee "Sara Bloom" Payne, an upcoming artist from Jamaica, who is multi talented in song, poetry  article and speech writing, drumming, singing, cooking, dancing event planning, speaking and teaching. Born on December 25th, 22 years old and she have been writing since 13 years old, then I started writing more seriously at 18 years old and as time progressed she got the inspiration to start releasing my creations in 2018 at 20 years old. She made herself available to perform at whatever open mic events she could and The Apollo Series by Simon The Writer was always welcoming. Soon after recording my first official song with producer JLL, I decided to start building a fanbase by uploading it to my soundcloud. Every one was really pleased to see me make that move. “Sara Bloom is art in herself, as an essence that seeks to emanate peace, love, unity and good vibes. Everyone knows I'm good for that. My music and poetry can be about anything surrounding sound and unsound emotions, life experiences, controversies or just vibing. I would say I'm in the genres of Hip Hop, RnB with a little Jazz and Reggae bit not limited.  I’m a groovy person, naturally I just love to dance, sing, think and express, so it goes together for me”. 
I am also always interested in encouraging others to trod on a journey that allows them to discover themself and all they can do. Which is especially why I've decided to be a curator for art shows that are inclusive of multiple artists with different art forms, bringing forth vibes that are unusual from a typical party. 
While she's creating new songs and also pending a deal from a Record Label, I'm the director for the performing arts department at an Early Childhood School in Spanish Town, where she officiate Dance and Speech classes with 3-6YROs. In the meantime, I'm self developing in every way possible. I'm planning on releasing a poetry book and album in a couple months. I don't operate with a fixed team but there are people who I have been so grateful for working with, who recommend and assist me from time to time. Sometimes my content exposure gets delayed because of not being able to execute ideas with limited resources or not having a sustainable team but at the same time not having sponsors did not stop me from curating two events 9 months apart. I know time and opportunities can be mysterious and I'm very humble yet determined about where I am and where I'm going. I'm really looking forward to all the beautiful and talented people I will meet along the way. I'm hoping to have bountiful connections and endless playing records. To wrap up, Sara Bloom just Blooms, flows, and grows especially if fed worthy truths and hopes. Click Here to listen to her Songs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.