?





Taking a walk through the field,
Smiling and regretting my decisions,
Asked myself a question,
“Are you real to yourself”?

The lies the day hold is too much,
For it to be peaceful to reason,
When you lay in your bed at night,
“Who are you”?
“Am I real to me”?

The person you are cannot be painted,
By the audio mirage and fake nemesis,
When you hit your rest bed,
Never underestimate the power of the truth,
The zeal to liberate your soul from clout,
But many will die than say sorry,
It has eaten deep into our system,
Who will deliver my people from this plague?



Written by Nnaemeka Daniel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.