ENERGY BY GANZ IS A DETAILED LOVE POETRY TO THE HEART OF THE WOMAN HE LOVES.

  

Ganz the father of Afrocruise genre , is an Abuja based singer, songwriter and he is set to release his second single for the year and he titles this one "ENERGY", dropping on the 19th of October and it will be available on all streaming platforms.




Energy is a beautiful piece and special to me because I wrote it when I was all up in my feelings about this girl. it is a love song that tells a story about me using all my energy to chase this girl I like, using every bit of my energy to attract her, words weren't enough to describe how I feel so I had to put my feelings into melodies and lyrics - Ganz 



You can Pre-Save Energy Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.