Exclusive Interview With Chizzy Music .

     Hello readers,its been a while but I'm sorry for the delay and I'm sure you missed us and we missed you guys too. 

    Today we have fast rising Song writer& Artiste Owolabi Joshua alas “ChizzyMusic” in the studio and we talked about his journey,music career and upcoming projects.stay tuned.



Colossus Media:May we know you? 

Chizzy Music: Owolabi Joshua, ( Born july 16),I'm a Nigerian artiste,song writer and record producer. 


Colossus Media: What prompted you to do music? 

Chizzy Music: The thing is,a lot of people venture into music for fun nowadays,i guess I was one of them,got a chance to record,tried it out and it made sense,then I said to myself why not make more? as I grew more, I discovered my passion for music and I figured why not give this out to the public?why should only my friends listen to this? tried it out and it worked out,honestly if you don't have passion for it, don't do it. 


Colossus Media: How did your music journey start? 

Chizzy Music: Trust me it was difficult at first,it was difficult! Music is not something you run into,if you want to do music, put your mind in it. I started music in “2015” and as at then I had 2&3 singles which are now scrapped out,in “2016” I made my mind to do it professionally but then my school “ the famous covenant university” also made everything difficult,making music was difficult until I got home for holidays,dropped few singles and had a little fan base with my friends who supported me. 2017 same thing, but this year,God's been good and everything is going smoothly,the only difficulty is balancing school and music, discovering my sound and getting people to listen to my music. 


Colossus Media: Tell us your kind of music? 

Chizzy Music: I try to bounce through a lot of genres that's through Hip Hop,rnb,dance hall and Afro beat. 


Colossus Media: What is your opinion on the Nigerian industry of today? 

Chizzy Music: Asides the rising diversity and segregation of the Music Industry and also a whole lot money used for promotions for your songs,we have a long way to go. 


Colossus Media:What are the challenges you face doing music?  

Chizzy Music: That's balancing school with music and getting people to listen.


Colossus Media: Any Upcoming Projects? 

Chizzy Music: I just put out a new song and it's doing good, new EP in December.


Colossus Media: How can your fans/readers connect with you online and offline? 

Chizzy Music: @chizzymusic on instagram and twitter. 

    
follow our social media platforms 
Instagram: colossusmedia_ng
Twitter: colossusmedia_


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.