EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH KING LABI

     Promoter and Social Media Marketer Owolabi "King Labi" has been on the path of greatness since he kicked off his career. We met him and asked him some questions on his career and he told us many things,so stay tuned and read.

Colossus Media: Good day sir,can you please tell us about yourself?

King Labi : Good day Colossus Media, I’m Labi. Student of osun State university. Okuku campus, studying Economics, I’m from Osun state Ede North.

Colossus Media: When did you start your PR business professionally?

King Labi: Started my Job as a pr 2016
Late 2016.



Colossus Media: We know it's not east combining road trips with school, so how do you cope?

King Labi: Well it hasn’t been easy but then it’s what I love doing , the road trips and all , mehn it’s Been God all the way and I thank him for all he’s been doing till date.

Colossus Media: What should we expect from your brand "King Labi" this year?

King Labi: I have some projects planned but still trying to check out the best time to fit them in but surely y’all should expect more from the brand KING LABI this year & beyond.

Colossus Media: So tell us,is there any woman in you life?

King Labi: Yes ,there is.

Colossus Media: Any major collaborations anytime soon?

King Labi: The year is just starting but then can’t stop working, some major moves to be unveiled soon let’s just anticipate.

Colossus Media: Its all over the place that you work with the biggest record label in Nigeria now "DMW&AQUILA RECORDS",how do you feel about this and how has it helped your business?

King Labi: Yes Dmw, Aquila, Gf Universal, Tmt Music and all others I work with. It has been a very good start and I hope it ends well by Gods Grace, I feel so calm doing this, though there will surely be some ups and downs but you still push harder to achieve the best.. all my clients are happy they work with me and vice versa. I thank God because I’ve Improved In all aspects.

Colossus Media: Before you leave,can you give a piece of advice to your fans and how can they reach you on social media?

King Labi: Never settle for less guys just push harder and Pray God will see you through..... Can’t Lie!!!
Instagram/Twitter/Snapchat- kinglabiii

Thank you , Love y’all.


    You can follow ColossusMedia on our social media platforms.

  Twitter:colossus media_
  Instagram:colossusmedia_ng
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.