To Whom It May Concern

 


Now you're back with your normal words,

I'm sorry love like you didn't remember your hurtful ways,

But I'm the good guy who always wants to see a better day,

That's why you still lied when the truth was crystal clear,

I remember how I begged you to stay but it looked like I was selfish,

When I knew I wasn't the only one who was stroking your catfish,

I remember how I put my life in danger just to see you at the office,

But I was sacked with no words like i didn't deserve some audience,

I wish you well somedays and most times it's fuck you season,

Since you left me on the fence just because he had more money,

Now you're back with blood on tees like he stabbed all your profits,

I hope the distance was worth it because you're not worth my time,

When eating with the devil always use the long spoon,

That's why nothing in this world can make me trust you,

Love can really make you stupid,

Imagine what we did for some crumbs of pussy,

That wasn't still my motive I just wanted us to grow seeds,

Plant them in your vineyard and watch it grow into proceeds,

You told him you'd be back for good stay and try to make this work,

Funny how I still love you but this time it must be physical,

Not in the sheets or texts that covers all your dirty smiles,

Show your words like your Instagram and watch us grow like Bonnie and Clyde.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.