#GETTOKNOW: PRICELESSAY.



        Todinmu Ogunsanmi Ayobami aka “Pricelessay” is a Nigerian born Afro fusion artist who was born on the 17th of March, 1998. His career in music dates far back to  2016. He started with doing free verses for his friends at his jamb lesson back in the day, then music covers then advanced to original music  The prolific singer is also a splendid songwriter and is learning a bit of music production. He has released an EP titled ‘TEMPLE’ and he has some features. He has a diverse method of creating music which is a blend of various genres intertwined with Afrobeats which makes him a rare sensation. He has a new single titled ‘CALLING’ to be released on the 20th of March.

 Things People Don’t Know About Pricelessay.
-I can act, so I can say i’m a good actor.
-I look so uptight but in reality, I crack jokes and i’m not very uptight.
-I do not have a favorite color.
-You might not believe this but I am a hopeless romantic.. yes I believe in love.
-I love the sport boxing and hope sometime in the future i can at least learn to box.

Some of his music influences are Partynextdoor, BurnaBoy, Tory Lanez, Wizkid, Oxlade to mention a few.
He is currently signed to koco records and hopes to heal the world with his music.
His sound is solely influenced by rhythm, pop and Afrobeats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.