LOVERS NIGHT

  Waiting by the bus station for my mystery woman,
paranoid and tired figure walked up to my bent head,
shouted at my weak face “my love” and my heart recognized that voice and awoke again with hope for better frenches and real hugs,
hurried to the cab waiting at the park, with our hands locked in on each other.
we got home with no much Lagos demons to frustrate us tonight,
an award show was supposed to be attended with my soulmate but i trusted in fear than hope,
I know pain, heartbreak and shame
we played soccer at down town bury till they left me handy with choices of being back again
i brought tears food i made to my heart to eat while i dice my meat on her tray
a beauty queen life brought my way
a rare gem to those who knew her value
her only words were “spoil me papi”
and her slave moaned to her request fast
she ate my food while we steamed our meats scored two goals, showered and left the room,
drove out to the venue at Ikeja on the alte cruise like a jiggy nigga from my city,
the night was still young but her eyes kept saying kiss me through your words again
but trust nothing to go unnoticed, we chatted about us and that was the wrongest move to ever be played on the chess board
but little lies and deceit put us on track again,
our eyes appealed to consent and my kids feel off the rage as she kept preaching to my stick again, ridden and beaten meatie was dead staring at hell's gate with the devil cumming on creamy skates,
on a lover's night with blood and promises.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.