MEET ICTOOICYMUSIC

      This year has been a breakout year for young creatives in Nigeria like Rema,Joeboy,Fireboy etc and ictooicy who's a song writer& recording artiste won't be left out of the conversation.
       “Misunderstood” was her first track and you can't deny the self described poet had her prowls in song writing with a minimal balance of creative flows and soothing rhythms. Her music kept growing all year on playlists and music charts and even performed to an energetic crowd at SummerFiesta 2019 with her lyrics sang word for word. Her last single “Melancholy Baby”, a broken sad love song kept is blessing the gods of music for her existence in the Music Industry.

Colossus Media : Describe your self&style to us?

ictooicymusic: Describing my self and my style is something I find extremely hard to do.

Colossus Media: Did you always know that you wanted to do music?

Ictooicymusic: Yes I have for as long as I remember. I remember when I was like maybe 5/6 I was out here telling people I wanted to be a rockstar and they would look at me funny and then look at my parents funny.

Colossus Media :What was the inspiration that birthed “Melancholy baby”?

Ictooicymusic: I was really sad I guess,not exactly sure what I was sad about really but I was sad and then it came to me I’m a Melancholy baby (a sad baby).


Colossus Media: your music is really doing good on charts and playlists, how do you see your music impacting and traveling amongst your listeners?

Ictooiymusic: Tbh I want people to listen to my music and be able to feel every emotion they can possibly feel from sadness to joy etc and  that’s why I try to broaden my horizons on the type of music I do.

Colossus Media :what is on your playlist that instantly puts you in a good mood?

Ictooicymusic: Money in the grave because for real, I mean where the f**k should I really even start?” that song is a whole mood.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.