Trust




It's like salt when it touches the ground,
It loses its taste and becomes useless,
In a world filled with lies and hate,
You must find one mortal to bury your trust in.

For a baby to walk he has to crawl his knees on the earth,
Same as life before you live 
you must survive all the hurdles,
Jumping with faith that the sun must shine tomorrow,
But why must I cry before I smile?

I know emotions comes with lies,
Leaving everyone at the mercy of a king called Pressure,
A king who spares no one who has no believe for tomorrow,
Leading earthlings on a quest that never assures coming home.

Some survive with alot of stories to tell,
Some die on the journey with endless regrets,
While I'm here considering to make my journey,
With hope that even when I die without reaching home,
Please tell my story for me.

Gather at the market square of truth and say,
He was a man who had nothing but went in search of everything,
A man who never regretted his actions but held everyone accountable,
The more you look the less you discover that everything in life is meaningless,
But till then stay home and rest in your peace of mind.


Instagram: dicennaemeka
Twitter: dicennaemeka

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.