Let’s make love tonight




I can feel you your breath around my neck,

Hugging me from behind you planted a warm kiss,

Your lips feel so different tonight,

So calm, I feel you need me right now,

I turned to face you,

To match the intensity of your breath,

You closed your eyes slowly,

While pulling me closer to meet your lips,

You sighed as we exchanged the first kiss,

Then you held me even tighter as you begin to feast, 

Moving your head slowly to the left and to the right,

Trying to get all the kiss at once, 

I felt my coochie cry out,

I crossed my legs,

You sensed it I guess, 

Then you led me to our bed,

There where all the magic happens,

You had a bottle of white wine for me because you want to make this moment different.


While sipping my wine,

You started talking about all the things you wanted to do to me,

I was already half way into the drink before you started, 

I closed my eyes while I savored everything you said,

Picked up every word,

Processed it, 

Planted it in my imaginary memory, 

Played it over and over,

Quarter to the end of the drink, you started massaging my feet, 

You know I love it when you touch me there,

On my feet,

Oooh, with the alcohol already in my system,

I just enjoyed every bit of it,

Then you kissed my feet, 

You kissed it continuously until you heard me let out a moan,

You knew I was ready for you. 


I took my feet back,

Now you’re smiling cuz you already know, 

As I moved closer to you, your eyes lowered,

When I leaned in for a kiss, you sighed and let me do my thing,

You still had your easy shirt on,

While kissing you, I slid my hands in to feel your nipple, 

I heard you let out a soft moan,

I reached for your lips and kissed you while running my hands on your warm skin,

I took off your shirt,

Just while you were trying to remove it completely,

I placed my cold lips on your nipple,

Flickered, flickered, bite, flickered,bite, flickered, sucked,

You moaned out loudly while holding my head against your nipple,

I moved on to the next one while rubbing my thumb and middle finger on your nipple,

You were getting so much in the mood,

I moved from the nipple and started planting kisses on your belly areas while using both hands to play with your nipple,

Your eyes were shut.


Touching your torso I felt you wiggle,

That excitement filled my heart,

You miss mama babe?

Slid my hands into your short, I felt you

So hard and so ready,

But I had to taste you first,

I miss how you feel in my mouth,

You smell so fresh and clean, 

I kissed you there, 

I felt you jump,

I then kissed your cap and glide my tongue on it gently,

While stroking on your length 

I used my tongue to follow my hands movement 

I love when I breathe on you

When you allow me just give you pleasure

You were there whim-ping

I sucked on you 

Spat sucked, up and down strokes 

Did this for 10 times 

I kissed your balls 

Used my tongue to flicker and suck, flicker and suck

You’re groaning now

I intensified it 

Now you’re begging me to sit on you 

“I want to feel you pls” he said 

I pretend not to hear 

Then he groaned softly again and said “ I want to feel you babe”

It’s been a while I heard you say that 

Then i came up on you 

As I tried to sit on you, we both feel a connection while trying to join bodies

It feels deeper every time

Our moans are always louder everytime 

With the current I feel in my body I begin to ride 


Now I’m sitting on you

Rolling my waist against you while still touching your nipples 

I keep at it

Now you loose it 

You hold my waist to direct me on how you want to feel me 

You call my name 

Telling me how you’ve always wanted me 

Asking me why I became so distant

Mumbling “ I love you” under your breath

You couldn’t get enough of me 

Holding me, you tell me how much you miss me

Gasping for air and smiling in satisfaction 

“Please don’t leave me again” he said 


“Come fuck me doggy” I said 

Without a word, he got up And spanked me onto the bed

Sweet violence 

You placed pillows right under my belle for support while pulling my waist closer to you

You slid in and leaned forward while at it,

Kissing my neck, saying things to my ear, tilting my neck upwards while having me from behind 

You keep saying 

“Please don’t leave me again” 

With every hit comes the line 

I was so turned on, I was moaning so recklessly 

Telling him how much I missed him 

Telling him how he made me so distant 

Saying “I won’t leave you again” 

When he heard me say “I won’t leave you again”

He leaned over and kissed me while having me doggy 

He held my waist so tight, like I was gonna run

He kept mumbling some words, I was struggling to hear him cuz I was so into the moment with him 

He intensified the strokes 

Guess he was close to bursting a nut and I heard him say 

“I love you Babe, I really do” 


Esmerelda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.