Sad Love By Esmerelda

 When you loose what you love,

You may never get it back,

Once you get it back,

It might not last long,

If a true man leaves his second for his first,

How certain is it that he would not jilt his first love for another?

He will though, because it is obvious that you’re not his first love,

Maybe the other he gilted.



God knows who is right 

God knows who has left 

May he never leave you in between

Anytime you love someone 

It’s either they love you back and wax stronger 

Or it doesn’t move an inch 

It’s hard to move on 

Any guy can make his way into a girl 

Majority make it into her heart

Only a few can touch her soul 


A flexible tough guy is attractive 

A soft emotional guy can easily chicken out 

Some people don’t want to see me find your love 

But it’s hard to find, you handed it over 

It’s never good to loose the one you love

Pride ruins, pride kills 

Endurance and understanding, I would show 


I miss the way we feel 

When we were together 

Sexual pictures coming to my head 

Seduction at its peak 

Baby, let me show you true love 

I truly miss you, I need you a hundred percent 

You added meaning to my life.

We had our ups and downs 

A life was lost along the line 

But it’s still you when it’s still you 


It’s quite hard to loose someone you truly love,


It’s harder to say bye than bye-bye,

I still want you back, 

I promise not to be careless,

I did not see what I had,

Maybe I didn’t understand the meaning of value. 


Missing you a lot,

I know we have some future,

Hope we make it shine like stars,

We would produce another life together,

With you, I have all,

Without you.... I have none,

I want you to have more,

You’re worth more than gold, 

I love you still,

I don’t want to loose you,

I want our coming back to be worth the time apart.


By Esmerelda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.