I MAKE BLIIZZY MUSIC-BLIIZZY.

Bliizzy recording in the studio.

    Bliizzy has spent the last two years crossing the bounds to becoming the next rap messiah while he does bliizzy music for his fans. From shutting down gigs and festivals to going on tour with artistes and record labels. We hanged out some weeks back and we talked about his music and the role he plays in the Nigerian Music Industry.

1)What does this new year mean to you?

Blizzy:Another year to get more fans
Another to put out more amazing music
Another year to do it bigger than I did last year


2)So tell us a little bit of yourself and your music?
       
Bliizzy:Okay, so my name is Adebanjo Boluwatife Daniel. You know me as BLIIZZY. Papiichocolato is my alter ego 
I’m a student of civil engineer which most people find hard to believe, I’m happy and jumpy “most”of the time and I love making music

My music.. well I’d say I make BLIIZZY MUSIC cos I really don’t like being defined with one genre cos I could decide to switch up and be a badass in whatever genre I decide to take up but whatever it is I do be rest assured it’s my sound hence Bliizzy music and yeah I make songs for everybody if you don’t like one song you’ll definitely find something I’ve recorded you like I’m positive.

3)what role do you feel you play in the Nigerian Music scene?

Bliizzy:I feel I could be the bridge that makes music that the regular street boy connects to and the rich kid or “ajebutter” people relate to 
Cos I’m a street boy that’s also not a street boy.

Whatever and however you want it I’ll deliver.

4)Who influenced what you listened to growing up?
Bliizzy relaxing in the studio.

Bliizzy:A lot of people 

From Phenom to Olamide to Fela( I actually started listening to fela myself no one in my house was playing it I got his cds and wanted to know what was special about him and I found out and fell in love with him) also everyone I listen to influences my sound most times I listen to songs it’s to learn not to just listen. So every song I’ve heard has influenced my sound.

5)what message do you want to give with your music?

Bliizzy:Ok so this depends on what song you’re listening to,different songs I put out carry different messages so it depends on the song but it’ll definitely be spreading good vibes trust me.

6)what is your one through desire?
Bliizzy performing at the CBN Tour.

Bliizzy:To sell out a stadium here in Nigeria and one outside Nigeria 

Idk how it’ll happen but I trust God.


7)who are you tipping for 2019?

Bliizzy:Myself.

8)any new projects ??

Bliizzy:Definitely a lot of new stuff coming out sooooon

9)how can our readers connect with you on your socials?

Bliizzy:@Thisisbliizzy on every platform . Every single one

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There’s No Manual For Management In The Entertainment Industry - A&R Emmanuellah

#TheLostSounds: AYO MAFF

I AIM TO MAKE MUSIC THAT SPEAKS TO PEOPLE - LUNA.